Friday, May 25, 2012

Susannah.....Two Months

Time really flies when you are having fun.....Susannah has hit and passed the two month mark in May. She is still growing fast, developing each day and has a personality far different from her brother's. We went to the doctor for her two month checkup and she received a good report. She weighed a little over 10 lbs and measured at 20.5 inches in length. She got her second set of shots and did much better than her brother. He hid in the corner because he didn't want his little sister to get shots and cry. He has become very protective of her in the past few weeks when we are out in public. He kept trying to convince the nurse that she was ok and didn't need the shots.

Things I am doing at two months:

  • I am sleeping between 4-5 hours at night and usually only get up once to eat.
  • I still like my bouncer, don't care for my swing and rather be on my belly than my back.
  • I focus on peoples' faces and still working on following objects. I recognize mommy's, daddy's and Jeremiah's face.
  • I take the best naps in the morning time and after lunch, but ready to get up and play in the late afternoon.
  • I am starting to coo and makes sounds at various times.
  • I will give you a small smile after a lot of work on your part. I make you work for them.
  • When on my belly, I can pick up my head and turn it from side to side. I can hold it up for a few seconds while on my belly, but still working on holding it up in the upright position.
  • I am riding in the car seat like a champ now and it doesn't even bother me at night anymore.
  • I am growing out of most of my newborn clothes and starting to wear 0-3 months. I still wear newborn pants, but everything else is getting too tight.
  • I love my bath time!!
Ready for church

My growing girl

Last time wearing this dress, it was a little tight.

He loves to hold her in his chair.

She usually screams, but was content this time.

No comments: