Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trip to Mississippi

It was one extra long car ride, but my sister and I survived riding twelve hours with a three year old and 2 week old infant. I was so glad to arrive at my parents that night, but Susannah let us know that she was not happy about riding in a car that long. I think she pretty much cried for about two hours straight after making it to our destination. Jeremiah was not so sure about his little sister after riding beside her for those twelve hours either. On the first stop to feed her, he asked if we could take her back to the apartment and leave her there. He did not like listening to her cry until we could find a place to stop and feed her.

We made this trip for two reasons, for Susannah to meet her great-grandmothers and extended family and to attend a church meeting with Robert. I can't believe I didn't get pictures of her with her great-grandmothers, so I will have to do better next time to get this task done.

My mom, Susan, and Susannah

Robert's mom with the kiddos

Cousin Mark with Jeremiah

Robert's Aunt Judy with Susannah

First family picture with both kids

3 comments:

Brandon Haley said...

I to know what it's like to ride in the back seat with a crying baby sister only we wanted to strap her to the roof. Lol i feel my man Jeremiah on wanting to leav her at home.

Dani said...

Too funny, Jeremiah. Too funny!

Kerri said...

love your family picture!! Both my girls were the same way about car rides, they hated them!!