Thursday, May 24, 2012

Daddy's Train Ride to Brookhaven

On our last trip to Brookhaven, Robert was able to ride the Amtrak train down to meet us. Jeremiah and I had been in Brookhaven a week and he was very anxious to see his daddy. This was my first trip to the new transportation center in Brookhaven and I was very impressed with the building/train platform. When Jeremiah and I rode the train home last September, they were still in the process of building the center, so we were dropped off at a box in downtown. I liked how the platform was raised to the level of the doors on the train and it was covered to protect you from the weather. I see many more train trips in our future as the kids get older.


The new transportation center in Brookhaven


A MS Blues Marker at train station -
Learn something new everytime I read one


Maw-maw and Jeremiah checking out train station

Jeremiah sporting his cardinals shirt

Oh, how sweet!!
Wasn't planned, but Robert had on his cardinals shirt that day too.

Oh, Susannah!
Taking it easy on the platform...not a care in the world

No comments: