Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Susannah...One Month

Yes, I know I am a little late, but our little girl hit the one month mark on April 20th. She is growing so fast and starting to develop her own little personality. We went to the doctor for her one month visit and she received a good report. I couldn't remember all the statistics on length, head circumference or weight, so I will try to write down this information next time. She did weigh 8lbs 10 oz, so she had gained around 2lbs since her one week check up. She measured at 19.25, so she grew a 1/4 inch since birth. Overall, she had a great appointment and took her first shot like a champ.

Things I am doing at 1 month:
  • I am sleeping at night for about four hours solid and only getting up one time at night to eat.
  • I love sitting in my bouncer during the day and can't stand my swing.
  • I am starting to focus more on people and objects.
  • I am still sleeping alot during the day, but starting to stay up more to play.
  • I am learning to tolerate the car seat, but still hate riding in the car at night.
  • I am still wearing newborn clothes and very few 0-3 months.
  • I love a bath!!
It's hard to believe how fast the first month flew by and we are almost to the two month mark.




1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Susannah you are beautiful!