Friday, July 27, 2012

A Day at the Park

I know, I know...it's been two months since my last post. All I can say is keeping up with two kids is keeping me busy. We were able to go to the park sometime at the end of May and we had a great time. The weather was so nice and made for a pleasant day outside. Jeremiah loves playing baseball, so our first task of the afternoon was a game with dad. They had a great time pitching, hitting and running.




 
Jeremiah has some sweet friends in Mississippi that gave him the coolest Thomas the Train bubble blower. Our second task of the day was to try out his new bubble blower and even daddy joined in on the fun.



 Susannah survived her first visit to the park that day. I did manage to get a few pictures of her hanging out watching her big brother have fun.


Taking it easy

You can tell by the look on Jeremiah's face
that he really didn't want to take this picture.

King of the World (or the rock at the park)

Sitting with momma

No comments: