Friday, July 27, 2012

Around the House in June

I'm posting some random pictures I took of the kids around the house in June. I can never say this enough, but I love that I'm able to stay home with my kids on a daily basis to watch them grow. They are a true blessing and gift from God. 

Jeremiah loving on his baby sister. He's a great big brother.

Susannah with her pretty brown eyes.

He loves his train engineer apron, gloves and hat. I
got this with points off packages of huggies=free!!

Daddy's big helper cleaning the mirror

Checking momma out ~ not sure about this picture
taking business

One of Susannah's many faces

One big yawn

Spending time with his sister ~ I love how they have such a
sweet bond.

Yep, we have a thumb sucker...she started somewhere around
three months.

First time wearing pants with pockets ~ He walked
around the house most of the day with his hands in
his pockets.

No comments: