Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!!

Wow, time has really flown by and now my little boy is now three. We took the train home to Mississippi in late July and celebrated his birthday with family a little early. He actually turned 3 on Monday, August 15. At his party, we had cake, balloons, and presents, but his favorite part this year was blowing out the light (candles). Whenever you ask him about his birthday, all he will say is, "I blow out lights". We lit the candles twice at my parents house, so he could blow out the lights. We had two birthday parties while in Mississippi, one at my parents' house and one with Robert's family.

I will have to say that I really love this age. Jeremiah gets so excited over the little things and has learned how to be funny to make you laugh. He is like a sponge and wants to soak up anything that you are willing to teach him. He already know his letters, numbers and colors. We are still working on shapes. He loves to sing songs. I am looking forward to working with him more at home and seeing what we can accomplish by his fourth birthday.


Paw-paw lighting the candles


Maw-maw and Jeremiah blowing out the candles


I love that smile!!


He loved his Mr. Potato Head!


Birthday train cookie at Nan's


Still loving blowing out the candles


Opening his card

2 comments:

Karen Pyles said...

"Three is a magic number!" To quote Multiplication Rock, the fun DVD from Schoolhouse Rock. Three is a great age. Such sweet innocence coupled with adoring love of all around them. Jeremiah has such a sweet countenance. We sure miss him and you guys. Tell Jeremiah we all said Happy 3rd Birthday. Blessings, Karen

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah! I love that smile too! So cute! And that train cookie is awesome! Wish I could've eaten with u guys! LOL