Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's All About Elmo!!

For about the past four months or so, it has been all about Elmo around our house. It all started when we would watch Seasame Street every morning and he fell in love with Elmo's World. I can honestly say that I prefer Elmo over some of the other characters children his age like to watch. With all his love for Elmo, he got a couple (or maybe a bunch) of Elmo things for Christmas. My sister bought him some Elmo pajamas and my mom altered them to fit him. I think he is just too cute in them!!


Playing with his toy from Uncle Bob in Elmo pjs



Just too cute

He wouldn't stand still for a good front shot.

Being a little stinker...refusing to take a picture

His Elmo dvd from Santa


Tickle Me Elmo from Santa

He loves his chair that Santa bought



Watching television with Elmo

No comments: