Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas with the Grandparents

I think the pictures will speak for themselves. Jeremiah had a great time at both houses and received lots of great stuff. We have enjoyed the excitement from him over each gift that he opened even if he thought it was just a box.

Peeking over his bike box

Cheesing about his legos

We're all excited about his new bike.

Enjoying some time with Nan (Robert's grandmother)


Nate (my nephew) with his guinea pig



Bryce (my nephew) with his car garage ~ Jeremiah loved playing with it.


Amy (my neice) was so excited over all her gifts



Jeremiah napped through present time, so he
had lots of help opening his presents when he woke up.


He loved all his Sesame Street and Elmo presents.


Sitting with my dad and playing with Bryce's puppy, Jake.

No comments: