Tuesday, September 23, 2014

4 Months Ago

Yes, things have gotten busier around our house and even though some days are just r.o.u.g.h.....I wouldn't trade it for anything. I predict the blog will continue being neglected for years. I'll try to update when I can, but I don't want to miss a moment while trying to write about the past.

The girls have taken the lead in the Adam household with the birth of our newest addition, Ruth Elizabeth. She was born on May 14th and even though she was a scheduled c-section she had to keep us on our toes. We were packing our bags the night before, doing last minute cleaning before my parents arrival and I started having contractions. She must have known it was time for her to make her arrival. The contractions never stopped, so we had to go into the hospital a few hours earlier than planned. The delivery went smooth, Ruth is healthy and I recovered very well.

We have another red headed girl, but she is still holding onto those blue eyes. Here are some pictures from her birth....

Daddy, Jeremiah & Ruth


Big Brother & Sister with Ruth & Daddy


Ruth & Daddy with her footprint

 
Ruth Elizabeth Adam

No comments: