Thursday, September 6, 2012

Susannah.....Four Months

Yeah, yeah....I know....it's been a while since my last post. Susannah is actually five months now, but I'm going to try to catch up first and then post about what she is doing now. I don't even know where to start with Susannah...to sum it up, she is a totally different child and nothing like her brother. I would say she is a happy, strong-willed child that cries an awful lot. We went to the doctor for her four month checkup and she received a good report. She weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. and measured 22 inches in length. She received her second set of shots and did very well with them.

Things I am doing at four months:

  • I am sleeping between 6-8 hours at night and may/may not get up once a night to eat.
  • I'll sit in my bouncer if they make me, but I dislike my swing. I love being on my belly and having someone play with me on the floor.
  • I love looking at people, dangling toys and books with bright pictures. I get excited when my mom, dad, or Jeremiah walks in a room and starts talking to me.
  • I still take a morning and afternoon nap.
  • I love to coo and make noises!
  • I have finally started smiling when people I know talk to me and play with me.
  • I have good head control while laying on the floor. I can keep my head balanced sitting up while someone is holding me still, but not if I'm sitting up in a bumbo seat.
  • I still cry from time to time in the car seat, but I did, finally, start taking a few naps in the car seat. My parents thought I would never sleep in the car, but I've started doing it on some occasions when I am really tired.
  • I wear 0-3 months clothes in everything, but pants. I still wear newborn pants and size one diapers.
  • I still love my bath time!!


1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So beautiful! Happy 4 months! Xoxo