Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Susannah Elaine Adam

"It's a girl!! I was right and you were wrong." These were the words I heard from my husband, Robert, as he peeked over the sheet to see our baby girl for the first time. I was surprised and shocked at the same time because during the whole pregnancy I just felt like she was going to be a boy. However, I feel blessed to say we have a happy, healthy little girl, Susannah Elaine Adam that was born on Tuesday, March 20th at 8:05am. She weighed 6lbs 11oz and measured at 19 inches in length. We are now a family of four and it has been fun experiencing some firsts with her. Robert was able to go shopping and purchase her first dress for church (picture to follow in another post). Yes, we do have our boy and girl now, but we would still love to have more children if the Lord sees fit to bless us with another child. So, here she is.....

Susannah right after birth

Our precious little girl

Calm, relaxed

Big brother, Jeremiah, seeing her for the first time

Sleeping beauty

5 comments:

Dani said...

She a little beauty. Glad to hear all went well. Hope between the two of them you can get some rest.

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Look at that beautiful baby!!! Congrats!!! Jeremiah will be an awesome big brother! xoxoxoxo

lydia said...

She is a beautiful blessing! I can't wait to meet her!

Kerri said...

beautiful!!!

Karen Pyles said...

So excited to hear about your newest family member, Susannah Elaine. She's beautiful. Am I seeing strawberry blonde hair like Daddy's?? Congratulations!
Love yall