Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Review

Wow! I can't believe I let the whole month of February pass without blogging about an event. We've had a lot going on, so I am going to keep this short by posting lots of pictures and short descriptions.

 Jeremiah attended his first concert and rodeo on the same day. This is Marty Stuart performing and I've learned that next time we need ear plugs. Jeremiah does not care for loud noises.


 Jeremiah and daddy at the rodeo.
He loved the seeing all the cows and horses.


Just a strange picture ~ The sun was out, but is was still cold enough for icicles to form on the wood. This was taken in Gloster, Mississippi.


Jeremiah has started having to stand in the corner for bad behavior. :(  I know everyone thinks he is an angel, but he does mess up from time to time. He is your average two year old.


He had a blast making Valentine cards this year.


He liked coloring on the cards, but hated getting glue on his hands.


Dressed for church


Being cool in the car in my sunglasses and his Elmo shirt

 Posing on daddy's Wii board in his Elmo shirt

1 comment:

Danette said...

Such a handsome little guy!