Friday, June 4, 2010

Standing Tall!

I have really enjoyed my first day at home with Jeremiah. I finished up my school duties yesterday and look forward to being a full time mom. I will not be returning to school in August and am excited about focusing all my time on my family. Jeremiah and I were able to go eat lunch with Aunt Cindy today because she came to Jackson for a meeting. I have posted some pictures below that I took this morning while working with him on his therapy exercises. Mrs. Kim has him working on standing against a wall and reaching for things. This is helping him to learn to balance and build the necessary muscles for balancing.


Standing tall!!

Being silly!!

We have a busy month in June, so I am looking forward to July when it slows down and we can spend some time at home. We have the annual Moak fishing trip, going to Biloxi with Robert for a work conference, and lots of church meetings. Hopefully, I will be able to post more often, so you'll be able to see all the things going on in Jeremiah's life.

No comments: