Friday, July 31, 2009

August is here!!!

Wow, my summer has flown by and I just can't believe that it is over. I will be starting back to school on August 6, so no more days of hanging out with my buddy, Jeremiah. We will still be one busy family. This weekend we are celebrating Robert's birthday by going out to eat tonight and he got a delivery at work from Jeremiah and I. On Saturday, we are going to Oxford for a church meeting.

On August 7, we will be back in Florida that weekend to fill in at that church and we are making it into a mini vacation for us. We will be staying in a hotel on the beach and hope Jeremiah enjoys his first visit to the beach. I am just looking forward to getting away before the students start school to spend quality time with my two boys.

On August 15, we will be celebrating the birthday of one very special boy, Jeremiah Ray Adam. I can not believe that it has already been a year. I feel so blessed that God entrusted us with one very special boy. I just know deep within my heart the God has GREAT plans for his life. I wish we were able to have a huge celebration that everyone could attend, but with our busy schedule we're just going to have a small family party.

On August 25, we will be back in Oxford again to fill in for that church. I always love going back to Oxford. I tell Robert all the time that I miss the town, but not the school work. I met some great people there and had some great teacher mentors.

Well, as always, we stay on the road, but I would not trade my life for anything. We are able to meet a lot of good Christian families that have become close friends and a part of our life. Yes, there are times that we are tired and wish we could stay home, but God always supplies us with the strength to carry on.

No comments: