Friday, July 18, 2008

Doctor Visit

We went yesterday for a routine doctor visit and she decided to order a sonogram to see how big this baby was getting. Our baby weighed around 4 pounds, has a head full of hair, and posed for us for the first time. This was the first time our sono lady has been able to get some cute pictures of the baby, so I posted them online. We are both still doing great and look at delivering between 38 and 39 weeks.

Robert and I have been working on the nursery and hope to have it completely finished this weekend. We already have the crib and changing table put together and the border on the wall. I will post some pictures of the nursery when it is complete.

2 comments:

MAMA/NAT said...

OUR BABY IS SO PRETTY! I CAN'T WAIT TIL I CAN HOLD IT. I AM GLAD YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. WHAT A BLESSING! LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU!
MAMA/NAT

Judy said...

This is my first visit to site and I love it...I love you guys so much and can't wait for this precious baby to make his entrance into our wonderful world...just a few more weeks...get lots of rest..both of you...you're gonna need it..hahaha!!!Judy